Experienced Pilates Instructor Needed - South West London
Bodies Under Construction Pilates have a vacancy available for an experienced Pilates Instructor from the beginning of April 2013, at our studio within the Riverside Club, South-West London. We have a multidisciplinary clinic and you will be joining a dynamic team. We offer Physiotherapy, Pilates, Massage, Nutrition and Hypnotherapy. Initially you will assist with cover for staff holidays, progressing to regular shifts approx. 15 hours per week.
Please apply if you meet the following criteria:
1. You are fully trained in Pilates Studio Equipment and able to see clients on a private, semi-private and small group basis (max 4).
2. You have trained with a reputable and recognised Pilates Institution and have proof of your qualifications and relevant insurance cover.
3. You are flexible to take on hours split between one morning, evening and weekend shift(Sundays 9-3pm).
4. You live within a reasonable travel distance to the studio
5. You are Fluent in English, passionate about your teaching and a team player who is focussed on customer service.
In return we offer a dynamic working environment, a competitive pay rate plus incentives and other perks, including regular in house CPD.
Please forward a copy of your CV for consideration to Leigh-Anne the studio manager at: email@example.com
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you in advance for your application.